Thursday, April 4, 2013

And than Fractions came along.........

Nope, I guess its quite obvious that I am really not a big fan of Maths.. And I believe that Fractions, Probability and Algebra might just be the cause of it! No, I am not blaming them for nothing but I hardly use any of those since I left Secondary school!!!

Fractions wasn't too fun.. It had to kill my brain cells to get certain information through. It was tough because we used the method we were taught to teach the children but that is not the way they are using now! I wonder how it is going to affect my kids in future when they ask me for help but the method I teach them will not make sense to them at all..

Than again, we were reminded that preschool children only work with numbers from one to ten... Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment